What Is Kashmir Solai Honey?
Kashmir Solai Honey is light-colored high-quality honey that is developed and collected in Kashmir valley. Kashmir Solai honey is collected by Apis mellifera bees from Plectranthus Regosus, which is a medical shrub found in the serene environment of Kashmir valley.
Kashmir Solai honey is collected by our team of harvesters directly from the Kashmir valley. We know how to handle honey safely and hygienically. As a result, we can serve Kashmir Solai honey in its natural state.
Because of its light color and enticing taste, Kashmir Solai Honey is typically in high demand. This wholesome and nutritious golden nectar is also a ‘honey of choice’ among health experts, in addition to being well-liked by youngsters.
What Are the Uses of Kashmir Solai Honey?
You can consume Kashmir Solai honey in the following five ways :
- Our Kashmir Solai honey can be consumed with lukewarm water or milk. A warm glass of milk with Kashmir Solai honey before bedtime is good for toddlers.
- You may use our Kashmir Solai honey for sugar in your tea. You may also add our Kashmir Solai honey to your green tea to boost its healing properties.
- You may use our Kashmir Solai honey to replace sugar in your recipes. You may add it to your morning cereal dish as a garnish.
- You may use our Kashmir Solai honey in replacement of regular sugar in your refreshing beverages. Drinking our Kashmir Solai honey with warm water and lemon first thing in the morning on an empty stomach will help you lose weight and keep your metabolism running smoothly.
- Lastly, you can make a habit of taking 1-2 spoons of Kashmir Solai honey directly. You can also have it anytime your throat feels itchy. Just take 1 tablespoon of our Kashmir Solai honey whenever you feel itchiness in your throat
What Are The Health Benefits Of Kashmir Solai Honey?
- Kashmir Solai honey is one of the rarest and premium honey varieties in the world and has many medicinal benefits like:
- Kashmir Solai honey has excellent elements for the skin and aids in the improvement of a fair complexion, as well as hydrating and nourishing the skin.
- The consumption of Raw Kashmir Solai Honey, regularly, boosts protection against seasonal influenza and viruses. This superfood helps your body fight influenza viruses including Coronavirus, Common Flu, and others.
- Kashmir Solai honey aids in liver cleansing and intestinal conditioning.
- Using this honey on a regular basis might assist your body’s blood circulation.
What Should Be The Doses Of Kashmir Solai Honey?
- Make it a habit to eat 5-10 grams of Kashmir Solai honey twice a day.
- Simply dissolve 2 spoonfuls of Kashmir Solai honey in 100ml warm water or warm milk before night. This will boost your immune system and help you avoid viral and bacterial illnesses.
- If you have diabetes or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before adding Kashmir Solai honey to your diet.
Which Age Group Can Intake or Consume Kashmir Solai Honey?
Our Kashmir Solai honey is suitable for every age group other than infants. This Kashmir Solai Honey should not be given to children under the age of one.
Why Kashmir Solai Honey Is 100% Pure?
- Our AGMARK certified Kashmir Solai honey is made only from raw honey and its rawness is evident from its natural aroma. We haven’t added any external aroma into it during the gentle processing and packaging process.
Moreover, our batches of Kashmir Solai honey are not passed through
- Ultrafiltration and heating channels since many studies conducted in the last two decades have shown that ultrafiltration and heating of honey completely destroy some micronutrients and nearly all delicate enzymes that are found in raw Kashmir Solai honey.
- Lastly, every batch of our honey, be it Kashmir Solai, Mustard, Sundarban, Tulsi, or Neem, is packed in food-grade PET bottles to avoid the harmful percolation of plastics into the packaged Kashmir Solai honey.
What Is The Process Of Kashmir Solai Honey?
- Apismellifera bees extract Kashmir Solai honey from Plectranthus Regosus, a medicinal plant located in the tranquil setting of Kashmir valley.
- The nectar and pollen are collected from the flower of a shrub that grows untamed in the wild, making the honey organic, chemical-free, and in its purest form, which will provide you with tremendous nutritional value.
- Our honey is raw, unprocessed, and unheated. It is delicately filtered to maintain the presence of fragile pollen grains, which are often filtered out during ultrafiltration procedures of honey produced for commercial purposes.
- This honey has a crystal clear look with a sweet and powerful floral scent that ranges from white to light in hue.
How to Buy Kashmir Solai Honey?
Buying Kashmir Solai honey from Honeybazzar is child’s play. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you purchase Honeybazzar’s Kashmir Solai honey in an easy and safe manner.
Use the search function on our website to find Kashmir Solai Honey :
- Determine your required quantity.
- Choose how many bottles of that quantity you want.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Select the Cart option in the top right corner of our website.
- If you have a discount coupon, enter it’s code here.
- Select “proceed to checkout.”
- Fill in your billing details.
- Select the payment mode and do the payment if you choose the online payment option.
- Finally, place your order.